There are only two things you can do to lose weight. See how.
You can never lose weight…
-Thank you for clicking this video.
-Today I am here to tell you that YOU can never lose weight…UNLESS you do either of the following:
1) Reduce the amount of calories that take in or
2) Burn the more calories that you input into your body.
You can say that there are other methods and but from my experience it basically all boils down to the two items above.
I am going to assume that you are busy like myself and do not have the time to exercise. Whether you are Working, studying, teaching, etc. Whatever your job or profession is we are all on very busy business schedules. With the introduction of the internet, mobile phones, and other technologies our lives have become more convenient but also much faster paced and busier than ever before.
I was born little on the heavy ever since I have been little. I was 80lbs. when I was 4 years old. I continued to be overweight until my second year in high school where I played varsity tennis. I would practice and run laps for 3 hours a day and have matches twice a week and that kept me slim. But when the season was over and the exercise stopped I started to gain weight again. What was the reason? Simple. My intake of calories still stayed the same but my exercise levels went down. If you have the time and the energy to do this level of exercise every day. Great!
However, if you are like me, working 5 days a week, taking the kids to school, entertaining clients at night you probably won’t have time to do much exercise every day.
Normally an average male takes in 3000kcals day depending on his lifestyle. The Statistics show that if you run a full Marathon you burn only 2600kcals. Not much for the work you do running 26 miles. To lose weight, a normal male needs to you reduce his calorie in-take to around 1500-2000Kcals depending on his body size. Women may be a bit less.
If you are like me, working 5 day weeks, having a family, volunteering at church, taking customers out at night; golfing on weekends or just running around all day with your cell phone ringing every few minutes or whatever your busy lifestyle is I encourage you strongly to continue to listen to this video.
-60% of Americans are overweight or considered Obese
-every 35 seconds someone dies of a heart attack related to obesity.
-America is ranked 37th in the world in health
-Heart disease is the No1 cause of death in the United States
Well so much for the bad news here is the good news. If your busy but want to lose weight you need to do one thing. REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF CALORIES YOU TAKE IN. There is no other way.
I know what you are thinking. I tried other diets which reduce calorie intake but they did not work for the long term. Meaning once you quit and went back to your same habits the weight came back and MORE.
I know what you mean. I have been fad diets that may seem good in the beginning but do not last for long.
I can say from experience dieting alone is not enough to get long term results. Would you like to know what to do? Keep listening.
Thank you for your attention. Here is the solution. You need to do three things when reducing calories to lose weight.
1) Keep your nutritional level the high. Reducing calories means reducing vitamins and nutrition as well. You need to keep these levels high in order not to get sick or lose energy.
2) Raise your metabolism level. A lot of the time, people try skipping meals. Clinical tests show that people who skip meals have a lower metabolism, hence, they have their body tends not to burn as much calories compared to someone who has 3 meals as day.
3) Get control of your urge to eat. Frustration and uneasiness are one of the main causes of diets failing. If you are like me the urge is so strong sometimes it is beyond your control. I know this feeling. I get this every time I am on a diet and I deal with it each and every day. However, if you can control the hunger, you at least have a fighting chance not to eat once the opportunity or temptation to eat is there. Parties, dinners with friends, barbecues.. the list goes on and on..
I WILL REPEAT THE ABOVE; when reducing the amount of calorie intake you must. 1) keep nutritional levels high 2) increase your metabolism and 3) control your hunger.
This program I am involved with will give you all three of the key items above.
I will ask, how important is your health to you, your family, your spouse, your co-workers, your friends. Take a hard look if you are overweight. One heart attack every 20seconds.
If you want to know more about this program I am on email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or check my website att www.myvisalus.com/markman42
I will be making more videos on weight control from time to time so stay tuned and thank you for watching this video.
Duration : 0:4:8
[Read more →]